The XEROFORM™ Petrolatum Gauze features 3% Bismuth Tribromophenate mixed in a unique petrolatum combination on fine mesh gauze. This blend has a bacteriostatic affect on light exudating wounds.
The dressing is non-adherent and conforms to all body parts making removal non-traumatic. The occlusive characteristic allows for a moist environment that helps protect the wound. It is a low profile dressing and can be used for compression therapy and with deep shallow wounds. Careful using this dressings with a history of atopy or if sensitivity to Bismuth Tribromophenate exists.
Purchase right here online, select a size from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- 8884432000: Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, 4" x 3 yds, 36 Dressings per case
- 8884433605: Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, 5" x 9", 200 Dressings per case
- 8884431605: Strip in Overwrap Peelable Foil Packs, 5" x 9", 200 Dressings per case
- 8884433400: Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, 2" x 2" Patch Peelable Foil Packs, 150 Dressings per case
- 8884433500: Petrolatum Gauze Dressing, 4" x 4" Patch Peelable Foil Packs, 150 Dressings per case
Made in the USA