The Dukal X-Ray Detectable Gauze, USP Type VII are made from 100% woven cotton and are absorbent, strong and long lasting. Each tray is sterile and consists of 10 sponges tied together for your ease and certainty of correct count.
The sponges feature a blue filament that runs through it to ensure that it is detected easily by x-ray. The sponges are stored in a sturdy plastic tray with a peel back lid. This allows for clean, antiseptic application.
Available in five purchase options.
Buy right here online, simply select a gauze sponge from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- 416-2X: 4" x 4", 16ply Sterile, 1280 Sponges Total Per Case - 10/tray, 128 tray/cs
- 432-2X: 4" x 4", 32ply Sterile, 300 Sponges Total Per Case - 10/tray, 30 tray/cs
- 482-2X: 8" x 4", 12ply Sterile, 480 Sponges Total Per Case - 10/tray, 48 tray/cs
- 486-2X: 8" x 4", 16ply Sterile, 480 Sponges Total Per Case - 10/tray, 48 tray/cs
- 488-2X: 8" x 4", 24ply Sterile, 500 Sponges Total Per Case - 10/ty, 48 ty/cs
Made in the USA