Curad's Wrist and Forearm Splint with Abducted Thumb provides support and immobilization for stable thumb fractures, sprains and joint dislocations. It also helps with wrist and thumb discomfort related to tendonitis and can be used as post-cast support. The splint is comprised of a nylon outer material with a plush foam liner and is latex-free.
Buying Options for Curad Wrist and Forearm Splint with Abducted Thumb
We offer Curad's Wrist and Forearm Splint with Abducted Thumb in five sizes, for left or right hand, and sold individually. Select from the drop down menu above and order online direct by clicking "add to cart!"
- ORT18210LXSDH: 1 Extra Small Left Splint
- ORT18210LSDH: 1 Small Left Splint
- ORT18210LMDH: 1 Medium Left Splint
- ORT18210LLDH: 1 Large Left Splint
- ORT18210LXLDH: 1 Extra Large Left Splint
- ORT18210RXSDH: 1 Extra Small Right Splint
- ORT18210RSDH: 1 Small Right Splint
- ORT18210RMDH: 1 Medium Right Splint
- ORT18210RLDH: 1 Large Right Splint
- ORT18210RXLDH: 1 Extra Large Right Splint