The Dukal Wound Closure Strips are thin non-woven strips with an adhesive back. They are used in place of sutures or staples to provide incision support and sustain closure.
The strips are translucent and breathable. Each strip is made from reinforced fibers that are designed in a bilateral pattern for high tensile strength. They can be used after early suture or staple removal for extra support. The strip keeps the wound closed without major tension, stretch, edema or movement.
Available in a variety of sizes and quantities.
Purchase right here online, select a size from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- C-02: 1/4” x 3”, 500 Strips Total per case
- C-03: 1/4” x 1 1/2”, 500 Strips Total per case
- C-04: 1/4” x 4”, 500 Strips Total per case
- C-05: 1/2” x 4”, 500 Strips Total per case
- C-06: 1” x 4”, 500 Strips Total per case
Made in the USA