The importance of high-quality equipment in the event of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA) is secondary only to the accessibility of the equipment. Cardiac Science's wall mounted storage cases for AEDs ensure that a defibrillator and equipment is always within reach when necessary, saving precious time in life-and-death situations.
The cabinet is available in two configurations:
- Highly visible strobe light and alarm
- Holds AED, carrying case, rescue kit, and spare battery
- Alarm is activated when AED is lifted from the cradle, deactivated with its return or with key lock
- 18.5” x 18” x 7.5”
- Highly visible strobe light, alarm, and security system connectivity
- Alarm may be wired into the security system
- External: 17 1/2" x 17 1/2" x 7"
- Internal: 14 1/4" x 14 1/4" x 7"
- Protrusion from wall: 7"
Both cases feature a transparent door for maximum visibility. Select a case from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for hassle-free ordering at the lowest price.
Made in the USA