A Holter test, also known as an ambulatory electrocardiograph, is a test used by physicians to acquire ECG rhythm abnormalities that do not occur only in office. Burdick Vision Premier Holter software kit by Cardiac Science is a complete Holter system cleverly designed for monitoring and diagnosing coronary problems in patients with shortness of breath, chest pain, arrhythmias, palpitations, cardiac medication, pacemakers, and history of heart disease, among other conditions. Its wide range of options ensures that every practitioner will find a configuration to suit his or her individual needs, preferences, and budget.
The Premier software includes all of the features of the basic Vision software with additional enhanced ECG viewing choices and diagnostic tools.
The lightweight, compact, portable recorder is just half the size of older models and boasts a streamlined, five-button design with a clear LCD display. It provides 5- or 7-lead 3-channel ECG monitoring and displays real-time readings for lead quality checking, minimizing the need for repeat tests. The recorder features a designated event button for patients to mark significant events during testing for further review. It captures ECG data at the rate of 200 samples per second for up to 48 continuous hours and automatically detects pacemakers for complete cardiac function appraisal.
Back to top
After the administration of the test, the physician uses the included USB cable to connect the recorder to the in-office PC (see system requirements below), where data is organized and analyzed by the powerful yet simple software. The Vision Premier Holter software is fully customizable, with innovative functions standard with every option. The most basic choice is, in fact, not basic at all; it features accurate, easy-to-interpret data reporting, customizable full-disclosure report formats, color-coded abnormalities, and complete, comprehensive ST reporting for the full duration of the test (up to 48 hours). Tests may be saved to the PC, exported to the facility EHR system, printed, and shared, minimizing paper waste and storage and maximizing workflow and efficiency.
Reports may be individually or globally reviewed and edited, and arrhythmias are isolated in 7-second strips with beat annotations, heart rate, classification, and time of occurence for closer examination. The system automatically categorizes data into various ECG morphology forms including normal, artifact, paced, SVE, ventricular, and unknown. For a complete understanding of the patient's cardiac condition and accurate diagnosis, the physician may enter patient diary event data into the system. Additionally, physician's comments may be customized and added before printing.
The software is simple to learn and use. The standard QuickStep Wizard function guides users through the setup, administration, and analysis of Holter data. It provides graphic and text patient hookup instructions and features a concise, expandable overview menu of the steps of Holter testing for easy access to instructions on every part of the test; users simply click on the title of the next step and instructions appear beside the menu.
Back to top
The system uses sophisticated algorithms to automatically identify, compile, and report cardiac abnormalities. It also analyzes ST changes in all three channels, with automatic adjustment based on different heart rates. Its innovative Tachogram Review marks atrial fib/flutter regions for quick identification of rate-related abnormalities, while on-screen calipers allow for simple, precise measurement. For global and individual review, the system provides a 30-second compressed full-dislosure display and a superimposition feature for easy comparison of a single- or multiple-beat mode against the compressed display and RR interval plot.
The basic software package may be enhanced with a variety of options.
Heart rate variability (HRV) software
The HRV option measures the regulation and balance between the activity of the sympathetic and vagus nerves in the sinoatrial node for a more complete picture of overall heart health. It provides flexible data trending in time and frequency domains to diagnose a wide range of conditions.
Pacemaker analysis software
The pacemaker analysis tool detects and tracks atrial, ventricular, and AV sequential pacemakers through capture, sense, fire, and miscapture scenarios.
HL7 communications software
The top-quality, industry-standard HL7 software uses a standard communication protocol to transfer Holter records for storage, comparison, and access in a networked environment, allowing for communication between Vision Premier and systems such as HeartCentrix.
Back to top
The following configurations are available for order:
- V51-1G: software only
- V51-1GI: software with pacemaker analysis
- V51-GIV: software with pacemaker analysis and HL7
- V51-1GIJ: software with pacemaker analysis and heart rate variability
- V51-GIJV: software with pacemaker analysis, heart rate variability, and HR7
- V51-1DG: software and one recorder
- V51-1EG: software and two recorders
- V51-1FG: software and five recorders
Every configuration includes a USB connector cable. Select a model from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for hassle-free ordering at the lowest price!
Back to top
Minimum system requirements
- Operating system: Windows XP Professional SP3 or Windows 7 Professional SP1
- Processor: Intel 2.0 GHz or better
- 512 MB or greater for Windows XP Professional
- 1 GB or greater for Windows 7 (32-bit)
- 2 GB or greater for Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Hard drive: 80 GB or greater
- Free hard drive space: 12 MB
- Archive device: CDR or CDRW drive
- Display: 17 in (432 mm) to 32 in (813 mm) SVGA monitor and display adapter supporting the following aspect ratios: 4:3 (1024 x 768 resolution); 5:4 (1280 x 1024) resolution; 16:10 (1280 x 800) resolution; and 16:9 (1280 x 720) resolution and large fonts
- Keyboard and mouse: 101-key enhanced and 104-key Windows keyboard
- HP PCL-5 compatible printer (laser or inkjet), USB 2.0 recommended, print resolution of 600 dpi or better
- USB port (2.0 recommended): one available USB port
- Third-party software required:
- ROXIO Direct CD version 5.0C up to 9.0 is required in order to back up and restore the Vision Series Software patient reports to a CDR or CDRW media for Windows XP Professional operating systems.(Not required for systems running Windows 7.)
- Adobe Acrobat Reader V6.0 or later for viewing of online manuals
Made in the USA