The Vision 5 Holter Analysis System is designed to meet the needs of routine holter monitoring environments and specialized clinical settings, and may be used by physicians and cardiologists alike. The Vision 5 System, used with the new H3+ Holter, provides a powerful diagnostic tool to evaluate adult and pediatric patients.
SUPERIOR ACCURACY: Burdick VERITAS signal processing algorithms provide superior accuracy in beat detection, labeling, & noise rejection, resulting in improved identification of events and rapid scanning of recordings. The Vision 5 performance measured against AHA and MIT-BIH standardized databases show the Vision 5 Holter algorithm has 99.9% QRS detection accuracy.
USER FRIENDLY: The Vision 5 combines speed, flexibility and performance.
- Data transfer and automatic analysis require approximately one minute, allowing for efficient patient report generation.
- Easily transfer complete patient reports between Vision 5 and various other information systems, enhancing data accessibility. Final results can be sent electronically, saving time and reducing cost.
- The menus and color-coded beat identifiers quickly leads clinicians to the most significant arrhythmia events for review.
FLEXIBLE & QUICK: The Vision 5 performs with flexibility in scanning and report formatting, which streamlines clinical workflows and satisfies individual user preferences. Automatic strips enable rapid reporting of results, which helps to optimize clinicians’ time.
COMPREHENSIVE HOLTER ANALYSIS: Features such as atrial fibrillation detection, heart rate variability (HRV) calculations, pacemaker detection, ST segment and QT/QTc measurement are automatic and come standard for a extensive analysis.
Vision 5 software features advanced capabilities, providing the tools needed for the most sophisticated cardiac analysis including:
- HEART RATE VARIABILITY (HRV): HRV software analyzes regulation of the sinoatrial node, which is the natural pacemaker of the heart. It measures the balance between sympathetic & vagus nerve activity, providing an indirect measure of heart health. The Vision 5 performs time domain calculations & standard deviation trending, allowing the flexibility required to care for a variety of patients.
- PACEMAKER ANALYSIS: The Vision system software will detect atrial and ventricular pacer spikes from an internal pacemaker. It tracks the patient’s paced activities through sensing, capture, & failure events.
- Automatic atrial fibrillation detection includes the ability to add, edit and delete the atrial fibrillation regions during the review process.
- Traditional and advanced scanning options are available with the supported retrospective, prospective, and superimposition scanning modes.
- Determination of event frequency and severity is determined by presented trends, tables and histograms.
- ST episodes, atrial fibrillation regions, artifact regions, ventricular events, supraventricular events are color-coded in event review marks. Any user-defined event episode allows quick identification of rate-related abnormalities.
You can have a complete printed report, formatted as you choose, in minutes. All formatting may be previewed on-screen. Physician conclusions can be added before printing. Reporting options include:
- HR/ST trend graphs, highlighting areas of concern for quick identification
- Choice of page strips (5, 10, 15, 30, and 60-minute) or full-sized diagnostic ECG strips with miniature content
- Option to automatically or manually export final reports
- Full disclosure reports - print all or any part of a patient’s Holter recording in various formats ( e.g one, two, or three channels at 60 seconds per line)
- Comprehensive ST report with each ST episode. Includes deviation, slope, duration, and heart rate at onset and offset
This product may be purchased with 1, 2, or 5 holters. Please select the quantity of your choice in the drop down box above.
Made in the USA