BD Vacutainer® PST™ Tubes contain spray coated lithium heparin and polymer gel for plasma separations. The Tubes are used for plasma determinations in chemistry.
Vacutainer® PST™ Lithium Heparin Tubes reduce the need to wait for a clot to form. This feature makes it ideal for STAT procedures and for patients receiving anticoagulant therapy. The tubes provide gel separation and improved turnaround.
These Tubes feature paper label and come with a choice of Light Green Hemogard™ Closure or a Green/Gray Conventional Stopper, color coded for the simplicity of visual assesment. The Hemogard™ Closure prevents health care workers from coming in contact with blood. The closure features a rubber stopper that is recessed inside the plastic shield. This prevents any blood drops from coming in contact with personnel. The Tubes are made from plastic, which reduces breakage and specimen spillage. The disposal is easy and complies with EPA guidelines.
Select Your BD Vacutainer® PST™ Tubes
BD offers a variety of Tube options that differ by size, closure type, draw volume and Additive volumes, order quantity. For detailed information, please see below:
- 367960 - 13 x 75 mm, 3.0mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 56 Usp Units, Lt. Green Hemogard™ Closure, 100/Box
- 368056 - 13 x 75 mm, 3.0mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 56 Usp Units, Green/Gray Conventional Stopper, 1000/Case
- 367961 - 13 x 100 mm, 3.5mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 65 Usp Units, Lt. Green Hemogard™ Closure, 1000/Case
- 368824 - 16 x 100 mm, 4.0mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 64 Usp Units, Green/Gray Conventional Stopper, 1000/Case
- 367962-1 - 13 x 100 mm, 4.5mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 8 Usp Units, Lt. Green Hemogard™ Closure, 100/Box
- 367962 - 13 x 100 mm, 4.5mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 8 Usp Units, Lt. Green Hemogard™ Closure, 1000/Case
- 367964 - 16 x 100 mm, 8.0mL, Gel/ Lithium Heparin 126 Usp Units, Green/Gray Conventional Stopper, 100/Box
To purchase Vacutainer® PST™ Tubes, please go to the drop down menu above and complete your online order in a few easy steps.
Made in the USA