Drive 13220XL U-Slings for Floor Lifts is made from solid polyester fabric that’s not only hard-wearing but also comfortable. The floor lift sling is used with patient lifts to help transfer people who suffer from mobility problems. Patient lifts are also recommended in hospitals and healthcare facilities because they reduce the risk of back injury among care providers.
Drive 13220XL features 4 sling points and comes with either 4 or 6 cradle points. It requires no chains or straps when used and compatible with all floor-type lifts. The patient lift sling can carry a person weighing up to 600 pounds. It is available with head support and in four size options. Drive 13220XL comes with a lifetime limited warranty.
Head Support Options:
Drive 13220XL is available with or without head support.
The patient lift sling is available in four size options:
- Small: 44” x 35”
- Medium: 49” x 37”
- Large: 54” x 46”
- Extra Large: 58” x 49”
Drive 13220XL U-Sling for Floor Lifts is available in two head support options and four size options.
- #13220S - Small w/ Head Support #13220M - Medium w/ Head Support
- #13220L - Large w/ Head Support
- #13220XL - Extra Large w/ Head Support
- #13225S - Small w/o Head Support
- #13225M - Medium w/o Head Support
- #13225L - Large w/o Head Support
- #13225XL - Extra Large w/o Head Support
Use the drop-down menus at the top of the page to indicate your preferences.