The TKW-12 Nova Knee Cruiser is the perfect mobility device for foot or ankle injuries. It can be a great long or short term alternative to crutches or folding walkers that can have adverse affects such as back or under arm pain from extended use.
The Knee Cruiser allows the user to maintain an active and more independent lifestyle which will help them progress to a quicker recovery.
The knee cruiser can be used for numerous indications including but not limited to; foot/ankle injuries, after/foot ankle surgery, diabetic patients with Charcot joint disease or foot/toe ulcers, neuromuscular problems, and arthritis.
- Weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Overall weight: 23 lb
- Dimensions folded: 32"l x 18"h x 15"w
- Approx. patient height: 5'3" - 6'5"
- Knee pad adjustment: 17.5" - 24"
- Handle height adjustment: 31" - 40.5"
- 8" wheels
- Turning radius: 3.6'
- Turning angle: 42°