The Tegaderm™ Hydrocolloid Dressing is a sterile wound dressing that consists of a hydrocolloid adhesive with an outer clear adhesive cover film. The cover is resistant to liquids, bacteria and viruses.
The dressing may be worn up to 7 days intended for use with minimally draining wounds. It is easily applied and conforms to the skin smoothly. A moist wound atmosphere is maintained to enhance healing. The outer film is 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing technology featuring an easy application, no need for tape, easy to clean, minimizes exudates and leakage and is resistant to liquids, viruses and bacteria.
The dressing is available in oval, square and sacral shapes. Select a size and shape from the drop down above and press add to cart!
- 90001: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 2¾" x 3½" Oval, 100 Dressings per case
- 90002: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4" x 4" Square, 100 Dressings per case
- 90003: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4" x 4¾" Oval, 60 Dressings per case
- 90004: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 5½" x 6¾" Oval, 60 Dressings per case
- 90005: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 6" x 6" Square, 60 Dressings per case
- 90007: Hydrocolloid Dressing, 4.9" x 5½" Sacral Design, 24 Dressings per case
Made in the USA