The TELFA™ Ouchless Non-Adherent Dressings are a highly absorbent 100% cotton dressing intended for light draining wounds such as surgical sites and skin tears.
The dressings are bonded on both sides with perforated non-adherent film, which can be cut to fit any shape without it separating. The absorbent core is made out of 100% USP grade absorbent cotton. This makes it a highly absorbent dressing that helps reduce skin maceration.
The dressing is made from a special “ouchless” TELFA contact layer designed so that the dressing won’t disrupt the healing process by sticking to the wound. The film on the dressing features 382 holes per square inch with a diameter of 0.020 to 0.030 inch, tested to offer the ideal equilibrium of non-adherence and exudate migration.
A moist wound healing environment is maintained with an idyllic moisture vapor transmission rate. The dressing is easy to apply making it the perfect take home dressing. Can be steam sterilized, available in a range of sizes.
Purchase online, select a size from the drop down above and press add to cart!
- 1238: Telfa™ Non-adherent Pad Prepack, 8" x 3", 600 Dressings per case
- 1961: Telfa™ Non-adherent Dressing, 2" x 3", 2400 Dressings per case
- 2132: Telfa™ Non-adherent Dressing, 3" x 4", 2400 Dressings per case
- 3279: Telfa™ Non-adherent Pad, 8" x 10", 500 Dressings per case
- 1050: Telfa™ Non-adherent Pads Prepack, 4" x 3", 900 Dressings per case
- 1169: Telfa™ Non-adherent Pad, 6" x 3", 750 Dressings per case
- 2891: Telfa Dressing, 3" x 8", 1000 Dressings per case
Made in the USA