Pro Advantage® Sterile Disposable Cauteries have either a high or low temperature option. High temperature cauteries have three different tip choices. Whereas, the low temperature cautery only has the exclusive fine tip option.
High temperature cauteries are used for procedures such as pinpoint hemostasis, evacuation of a subungal hematoma, controlling diffuse bleeders, vasectomies and sculpting woven grafts. Low temperature cauteries are primarily used for ophthalmology.
With a four year shelf life, cauteries are sterile, lightweight and disposable. Battery operated and individually packaged, they provide a consistent temperature. Product has a locking safety cap feature, which prevents accidental operation.
Product not available in Canada.
Customize Your Sterile Disposable Cauteries
Pro Advantage offers five purchase options, providing a choice of Cautery types and pack sizes. For details, please see below:
- P212050 - Loop Tip Cautery, High Temperature, 2200°F, 10/bx
- P212100-1 - Fine Tip Cautery, High Temperature, 2200°F, 1 pc
- P212100 - Fine Tip Cautery, High Temperature, 2200°F,10/bx
- P212150 - Vasectomy Tip Cautery, High Temperature, 1800°F, 10/bx
- P212000 - Ophthalmic Fine Tip Cautery, Low Temperature, 1300°F, 10/bx
To purchase this product, please got to the drop down menu above and complete your order in a few easy steps.
Made in the USA