The Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures (Reinforced) are available in a variety of measurements for your convenience. They are made from a microporous material that is breathable and comfortable. A non-woven rayon backed material reinforced with filaments for strength.
The Steri-Strips are sterile, providing wound support and assistance in increasing the tensile strength of the wound. They are comfortable to wear and cause less scarring than staples and sutures. Using steri-strips can allow early removal of staples or sutures.
Using the strips provide enhanced comfort, less irritation to patients skin and reduced chance of infection than with sutures and staples.
Steri-Strip Adhesive Skin Closures are applied fast and easily and are latex free. They are suggested for use with closure of lacerations, surgical incisions and following early staple and suture removal.
Purchase right here online, simply select a size and quantity from the drop down above press add to cart!
- R1540: 1/8" x 3", 5 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
- R1541: ¼" x 3", 3 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
- R1542: ¼" x 1½", 6 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
- R1546: ¼" x 4", 10 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
- R1547: ½" x 4", 6 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
- R1549: ½" x 2", 6 strips/envelope, 50 env/bx, 4 bx/cs
Made in the USA