High-quality ultrasound technology is crucial in several healthcare divisions, including obstetric and vascular. Huntleigh's Sonicaid Fetal Dopplex® II pocket doppler is a lightweight (weighing only 10 ounces), compact, handheld device designed for fetal heart rate detection as well as vascular applications.
The Fetal Dopplex® II features innovative fetal heart rate processing modes for excellent performance across a range of frequencies. It provides fetal heart rate data in real time, with integrated data output and event marker for trace printing with the Dopplex® Printa II (sold separately). Its enhanced audio output consists of a built-in loudspeaker and output for a stereo headset. The device is intended primarily for fetal heart rate detection but also features vascular capabilities with the appropriate probe.
The Fetal Dopplex® II includes a convenient belt clip and 9V battery for immediate use. It also includes one of six high sensitivity probes to address every need (additional probes sold separately):
- 2MHz obstetric probe for fetal heart rate
- 3MHz obstetric probe for early gestational fetal heart rate
- 4MHz vascular probe for deep lying vessels
- 5MHz vascular probe for oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels (ideally in conjunction with Easy8 for ABPI measurements)
- 8MHz vascular probe for peripheral vessels and calcified arteries
- 10MHz vascular probe for smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications
Select a probe from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for easy ordering at the lowest price.
Made in the USA