The Single Axis Inside Lift is an efficient and economical solution for transporting smaller, lighter power chairs and scooters. This lift features powered lifting and manual rotation which helps load the mobility device. The offset post allows the mobility device to be safely unloaded to the side of the vehicle. Additional features include adjustable base and arm height with boom arm strap.
The hand controls on the AL215 are weather resistant and long lasting. Integrated offset post allows mobility device to be unloaded on the side of the vehicle. A docking device is included for your convenience. A swing away is available to enable easy pivoting of the lift away from the vehicle and to gain clear access to the trunk, lift gate or tailgate.
The operator of an Inside Lift should have the following capabilities:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Attach docking device mobility device
- May require bending over or kneeling
- May require adequate hand dexterity
- May require balance and strength to attach the docking device
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the hand-held control while lift operates
- Guide the mobility device to avoid interference while raising, rotating, and entering the vehicle through complete lift cycle
This USA made lift is a durable and reliable choice that is guaranteed to offer you years of service. A 3 year transferable warranty is included with this lift.
Harmar is a leading manufacturer of electric mobility and accessibility products such as chairlifts, scooter lifts, carriers, and wheel chair lifts, that help individuals maintain their independence and lifestyle. Harmar lifters accommodate all types of cars, minivans, trucks, and vans and are compatible with various handicap chairs, powerchairs, scooters and wheelchairs. Each product is designed for its high levels of performance and safety. Every carrier is user friendly and offers simple installation. These power lift devices offer new opportunities for the handicapped, disabled, and the wheelchair/powerchair bound. Whether you have a car, van, SUV, or pickup truck, Harmer is sure to have a solution to fit your needs. Tiger Medical is proud to bring you these products at great sale prices and superior service.
TigerMedical reviews each purchase to ensure the lift will work with your vehicle and mobility product. If you have available, please supply the following information so we can double-check compatibility before your order is shipped.
Vehicle: Year, Make, Model, Hitch Type (not every lift requires a hitch)
SUV and Trucks: Vehicle Hitch Height:
Mobility Device: Type, Brand, Model
If you don’t have this information at hand, just place your order and we will follow-up with you subsequently to gather the information.
Order now by clicking "Add to Cart!" in the drop down box above