Suitable Vehicles: The Side Door Hybrid Platform Lift is designed for most minivans & SUVs, and works with most standard power chairs and shorter scooters.
Side Door Loading: The Side Door Hybrid Platform Lift offers side door loading, facilitating easier transfers for those with difficulty walking. This innovative lift provides solutions to bring the mobility device as close to the vehicle as possible.
User Friendly: This compact lift features simple one button operations for easy usage.
Excellent features: The lift connects to the hardware of the existing second row seats and drilling is not necessary in most vehicles. In most applications, third row seats are spared and no power chair or scooter modifications are required. A weatherproof remote hand control is included.
The operator of a Hybrid Lift should have the following capabilities:
- Walk from the front to the rear of the vehicle and back
- Stand for up to three minutes while the lift operates
- Drive or push the mobility device on/off the platform
- Fold down the seat back of the mobility device and/or scooter tiller until it is in its most compact position
- Apply pressure to hold down a button on the hand-held control while the lift operates
- For Tie-Down Straps, connect hook to location on mobility device. Pull strap end to increase tension. Self retracting straps upgrade available
- For Dock ‘n’ Lock units. Drive onto platform to load and lock. Verify that the Green Light is illuminated. Drive off in reverse to unload.
Warranty: This USA made lift is a durable and reliable choice that is guaranteed to offer you years of service. A 3 year transferable warranty is included with this lift.
Harmar - Leading The Way for Mobility Products: Harmar is a leading manufacturer of electric mobility and accessibility products such as chairlifts, scooter lifts, carriers, and wheel chair lifts, that help individuals maintain their independence and lifestyle. Harmar lifters accommodate all types of cars, minivans, trucks, and vans and are compatible with various handicap chairs, powerchairs, scooters and wheelchairs. Each product is designed for its high levels of performance and safety. Every carrier is user friendly and offers simple installation. These power lift devices offer new opportunities for the handicapped, disabled, and the wheelchair/powerchair bound. Whether you have a car, van, SUV, or pickup truck, Harmer is sure to have a solution to fit your needs. Tiger Medical is proud to bring you these products at great sale prices and superior service.
Compatibility: Tiger Medical reviews each purchase to ensure the lift will work with your vehicle and mobility product. If you have available, please supply the following information so we can double-check compatibility before your order is shipped.
Vehicle: Year, Make, Model, Hitch Type (not every lift requires a hitch)
SUV and Trucks: Vehicle Hitch Height
Mobility Device: Type, Brand, Model
If you don’t have this information at hand, just place your order and we will follow-up with you subsequently to gather the information.
Order now by clicking "Add to Cart!" in the drop down box above