The ShearCare 1500 mattress from Drive Medical and Mason Medical provides superior pressure redistribution specifically designed to meet the needs of at-risk bariatric patients. The multi-layered foam construction provides maximum support, comfort and stability while the cover provides a low shear, anti-microbial and water resistant surface.
2 Layers: The top layer is made of die-cut, durable high density foam for maximum comfort and support. The bottom layer is constructed of high density, high ILD LX45 foam for a solid, supportive foundation.
Comfortable and Safe: The heel section of the mattress is made of an aerated Lura-Quilt foam and keeps the patient cool and dry. The top cover is a 2-way stretch nylon which prevents heat buildup and has a low-shear surface that is anti-microbial and water resistant. A concealed zipper and a Barrier Stop Over-Flap protect the mattress core from fluids. The mattress meets Federal Fire Code CFR 16 part 1633.
Specifications: The top cover is made of waterproof nylon and the bottom is made of waterproof vinyl. The mattress comes with a 1 year limited warranty on the foam and a 1 year limited warranty on the cover.
The ShearCare 1500 Bariatric Mattress comes in six sizes. The sizes have varying weight capacities. Select the size of your choice from the drop-down menu above.
- 1500SC-1-FB: 76" L x 36" W x 6" H - 450 lb. weight capacity
- 1500SC-2-FB: 80" L x 36" W x 6" H - 450 lb. weight capacity
- 1500SC-3-FB: 84" L x 36" W x 6" H - 450 lb. weight capacity
- 1500SC-42-FB: 80" L x 42" W x 6" H - 650 lb. weight capacity
- 1500SC-48-FB: 80" L x 48" W x 6" H - 750 lb. weight capacity
- 500SC-54-FB: 80" L x 54" W x 6" H - 850 lb. weight capacity