Pro Advantage® Self Sealing Sterilization Pouches, are made from medical grade paper, and blue tinted transparent film.
The medical grade paper has been wet strength treated. It meets or exceeds medical pouch standards. The blue tinted, transparent film allows for easy instrument set-up; as well as to detect punctures or tears in film.
Pouches also feature dual steam, and EtO process indicator arrows. These change color, immediately after processing.
Product has been triple sealed with heat; to secure edges from separation or tearing by instruments. It also has an extra wide chevron seal, to protect against instrument breaching. Specialized six corner tack seals, stop corners from curling after sterilization. This also helps prevent dust and contaminants collecting near seal.
Product has a perforated fold, that facilitates easy, accurate folding. A wide adhesive strip, forms an airtight seal until pouch opens. Thumb notch also enables easy pouch opening.
Customize Your Self Sealing Sterilization Pouches
Pro Advantage offers six purchase options that vary by Wrap and package size. For details, please see below:
- P012790-1 - Pouch, 2.75" x 9", 200 per Box
- P012790 - Pouch, 2.75" x 9", 4000 per Case
- P013554-1 - Pouch, 3.5" x 5.25", 200 per Box
- P013554 - Pouch, 3.5" x 5.25", 2000 per Case
- P013590-1 - Pouch, 3.5" x 9", 200 per Box
- P013590 - Pouch, 3.5" x 9", 4000 per Case
- P015410-1 - Pouch, 5.25" x 10", 200 per Box
- P015410 - Pouch, 5.25" x 10", 2000 per Case
- P017513-1 - Pouch, 7.5" x 13", 200 per Box
- P017513 - Pouch, 7.5" x 13", 1000 per Case
To purchase this product, please got to the drop down menu above and complete your order in a few easy steps.
Made in the USA