The Ri-vision® Retinoscope Set includes the Ri-scope® Slit-Light Retinoscope Head with a 3.5V Xenon Lamp and the Ri-scope® L2 Ophthalmoscope Head, with either Xenon or LED illumination. The set includes a "C" Handle which has the Rheotronic® Electronic Switch feature for automatic switch-off after 120 seconds for conservation of the batteries. The handle uses 2 Lithium-ion batteries, which are included. A spare lamp and 2 fixation cards are included as well. The set comes in a hard case with a safety catch.
The Retinoscope Set is made in Germany and comes with a 2 year warranty.
Ri-scope® Slit-Light Retinoscope
- Measures the refractive power of the eye
- Refractive flaws and astigmatism can be detected
- Line light beam
Ri-scope® L2 Ophthalmoscope, Xenon or LED Illumination
- 3.5V or LED or Xenon illumination
- Diopter wheel of 29 corrective lenses
- Easy to operate aperture hand-wheel
- Apertures - Semi-Circle, Small/Medium/Large Circle, Fixation Star, and Slit
- Filter wheel For all apertures - Symbol Display, Red-Free Filter, Blue Filter and Polarization Filter
- Aspherical condenser lens
- Parallel beam path
- Rheotronic® Electronic Switch for automatic switch-off after 120 seconds
Choose Ophthalmoscope Type
The Ri-vision® Retinoscope Set comes with either the Ri-scope® L2 Ophthalmoscope, 3.5V Xenon illumination or 3.5V LED illumination. Select the ophthalmoscope of your choice from the drop down menu above.