The QuickVue iFOB is a CLIA waived and FDA cleared immunochemical device used for the qualitative detection of fecal occult blood. Blood in the stool is a symptom of many gastrointestinal disorders like colitis, polyps, diverticulitis, and colorectal cancer.
The test is a simple one-step process and the results can easily be interpreted with bold burgundy color end points. Results are available in five to ten minutes. The kit includes a pictorial guide to help simplify the process. No dietary or medication restrictions are required, improving patient compliance.
The 20194 kit includes:
- 20 Individually Wrapped Test Cassettes
- 20 Specimen Collection
- 1 Pkg Insert
- 1 Procedure Card
Return Kits Each Containing:
- 1 Collection Tube with 2mL FOB Buffer
- 1 Collection Paper w/ adhesive
- 1 Pouch
- 1 Absorbent Sleeve
- 1 Return Mail Box
- 1 Patient Instructions
The 20201 Test Includes:
- 50 Individually Wrapped Test Cassettes
- 50 Specimen Collection Tubes, each containing 2 mL FOB buffer (1x PBS with 0.02% sodium azide)
- 1 Package Insert
Purchase right here online, simply select a kit from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- 20194: QuickVue iFOB Test Kit, 20 Test Kits
- 20201: QuickVue iFOB Test, 50 Test Cassettes, No collection kits provided
Made in the USA