The QuickVue In-Line Strep A test detects group A streptococcal antigen directly from a throat swab.
The test is an easy one-step process. Results are available in 5 minutes, and are presented in two colors for easy interpreting. The exclusive in-line extraction and rapid procedure allow testing to take place at point of care. Patients can start treatment immediately resulting in better patient care.
The QuickVue has an overall accuracy of 96%. The kit includes external controls so no additional ordering is necessary. The test is CLIA waived.
Each kit in conveniently packaged with all components necessary to perform a test. The kit includes:
- Individually packaged test cassettes (25)
- Extraction solution bottles (25)
- 4M Sodium Nitrite (0.38 mL), and 0.2M Acetic Acid (0.43 mL) inside glass ampule
- Individually packaged sterile rayon-tipped swabs on green shafts (25)
- Positive control swab (+) (1)
- Negative control swab (–) (1)
- Extraction kit (1)
- 5 tubes
- 5 disposable droppers
- Package insert (1)
- Procedure card (1)
Purchase right here online, simply press add to cart above!
Made in the USA