The UMF Medical 8678 Power Phlebotomy/ENT Chair is very easy to use and comfortable. Using the two-function hand control, the seat height and the backrest angle are quickly adjustable.
The convenient auto-positioning allows for auto-adjustment of the armrest and leg sections to match the backrest angle. This way your patients will be comfortable as you adjust the chair to whichever height and angle is good for you!
The Power chair boasts a vacuum-formed UMF Ultra Comfort Seamless Top, which will not absorb any contaminants, spills and is always comfortable.
The Phlebotomy chair has a 375 lb. (170.1kg) weight capacity, making it a sturdy, solid piece.
Customize your UMF 8678 Power Phlebotomy/ENT Chair
Choose your Color
The UMF Blood Drawing Chair is available in 8 different colors. The standard color displayed in the image above is Steel Blue. You may view the available colors in the color chart and select your preference. Please note your choice of color in the special instructions field during checkout.
The following options, if desired, are available to select, just above the add to cart button on the top right side of this page. Please click on the drop down and select your desired product variation. Also, please note that there are additional charges for the following available additional options. If an option does not appear on the drop down, please note it in the "Special Instructions" area at checkout. In that case, the order can not be processed online and someone will contact you to complete the order.
1) 032 - Backrest with articulating headrest. (Additional $226.67)
2) 033 - An optional matching fold away (13.5" W x 10" L x .75" D) table can be purchased separately. (Additional $104.19)
3) 067 - Simultaneous hand and foot control, for swift and easy manipulation. (Additional $131.83)
4) 068 - Two function foot control. (Additional $136.69)
5) 143 - Further options include, Easy-Glide locking casters - set of 4, factory built in. (Additional $106.31)
6) NPN - If requested, the cushioning can be made with fire retardant foam, so that it will not be harmed in case of fire. (Additional $95)
7) NPN - 220 VAC, 50/60 HZ
The Medical Power Phlebotomy/ENT Chair has a limited 3-year warranty.