The Positioning Sling from Prism Medical and Waverley Glen is used as a permanent solution to turn and reposition patients while in lying in bed. It is also used for transferring them from a bed to other horizontal surfaces. It is used in conjunction with Prism's Ceiling Lifts.
Convenient and Comfortable: This sling is designed to eliminate the threat of injury to caregivers that comes from repositioning and turning patients over a period of time. Tabs (optional) on the sling assist with securing it to the bed and guide handles aid in correct handling during positioning and transfers. Center markers help the caregiver correctly position the sling. Covered strap connection points protect the user's skin for maximum comfort. Color-coded loops assist with identification and patient reference and a sling label serves as an information reference.
Compatibility: The Positioning Sling is compatible with the following Prism Medical patient lifts: C-Series Ceiling Lifts, P-440 Ceiling Lift, P-600 Ceiling Lift, and with F-600, F-550, and F-450 Floor Lifts with adjustments to the lift or the sling.
The Positioning Sling comes in various sizes, colors, and materials. The 42" x 78" size is the most commonly purchased and it includes an option with tabs that attach the sling onto the bed. The Mesh fabric has a 800 lb. weight capacity and the Polyester fabric has a 440 lb. weight capacity. Select the option of your choice from the drop down menu above.
- 507800: 36" x 51", White Polyester
- 507802: 36" x 51", Green Polyester
- 507805: 36" x 70", White Polyester
- 507807: 36" x 70", Green Polyester
- 507810: 36" x 70", Blue Mesh
- 507808: 42" x 78", White Polyester
- 507809: 42" x 78" Green Polyester
- 507803: 42" x 78", White Polyester, With Tabs
- 507804: 42" x 78", Green Polyester, With Tabs
- 507811: 42" x 78", Blue Mesh
- 507814: 56" x 78", Blue Mesh