Welch Allyn's CardioPerfect® Workstation software turns any PC into a full-featured ECG and manages data for quick, easy retrieval of test information, allowing clinicians and their staff to interact more efficiently with patients. To utilize the many features of the ECG, an acquisition module, the PRO ECG recorder, is necessary to acquire the information itself.
The lightweight, handheld acquisition module connects to all electrodes and the PC (see below for system requirements). All cables and attachments are sold separately.
Minimum computer requirements (recommended)
- Configuration: Tower or Desktop PC preferred; Laptop or Tablet.
Some tablet computers may not support data recording
- CPU: Pentium 4 (or equivalent) or higher
- Hard disk: 20 GB with 5 GB free space
- RAM: 512 MB, 1 GB or higher recommended
- Monitor Resolution: 1024 x 768 True Color, 1280 x 1024 recommended, 15" or higher
- Ports: 2 USB
- Operating system: Windows XP SP2 (32 bit) or later, Vista Business SP1 or later (32 and 64 bit), Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate (32 and 64 bit)
- Thin Client/Virtual Channel Client:
-Citrix V. 6 to 11
-Microsoft Terminal Services (RDP) with above mentioned OS
- Peripherals: Compatible with inkjet and laser printers
Made in the USA