High-quality ultrasound technology is crucial in several healthcare divisions, including obstetric and vascular. Huntleigh's Multi Dopplex® II bi-directional pocket doppler is a lightweight (weighing only 10 ounces), compact, handheld device designed for vascular assessment as well as fetal heart rate detection. When used in conjunction with its range of interchangeable high-sensitivity vascular probes, the Multi Dopplex® II provides bi-directional blood flow information on the integrated LCD display for accurate diagnosis of peripheral arterial disease.
The Multi Dopplex® II features integral battery management with auto shut-off to conserve battery and active noise detection. Its enhanced separated audio output consists of a built-in loudspeaker and output for the included stereo headset. The device is intended primarily for vascular assessment but also features obstetric capabilities with audio, calculations, and printing.
The doppler may be connected to Dopplex® Recorder software and Dopplex® Printa II for advanced reporting and single waveform recording.
The Multi Dopplex® II includes everything necessary for immediate use: stereo headphones, Aquasonic gel, and a soft carrying case designed to hold the doppler, probe, all accessories, and a sphygmomanometer and cuffs (sold separately). It also includes one of seven high sensitivity probes to address every need (additional probes sold separately):
- 2MHz obstetric probe for fetal heart rate
- 3MHz obstetric probe for early gestational fetal heart rate
- 4MHz vascular probe for deep lying vessels
- 5MHz vascular probe for oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels (ideally in conjunction with Easy8 for ABPI measurements)
- 8MHz vascular probe for peripheral vessels and calcified arteries
- Easy8 8MHz vascular probe with widebeam technology for easy location of vessels and contact during inflation and deflation
- 10MHz vascular probe for smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications
Select a probe from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for easy ordering at the lowest price.
Made in the USA