High-quality ultrasound technology is crucial in several healthcare divisions, including obstetric and vascular. Huntleigh's Mini Dopplex® (Dopplex® D900) non-directional pocket doppler is a lightweight (weighing only 10 ounces), compact, handheld device designed for vascular assessment as well as fetal heart rate detection. The low-cost doppler provides audio-only measurements and is primarily recommended for use in leg ulcer detection with ankle brachial pressure index (ABPI) measurement.
The Mini Dopplex® features integral battery management with auto shut-off to conserve battery and active noise detection, built-in loudspeaker, and output for the included stereo headset. The device is intended primarily for vascular assessment but also features obstetric capabilities with the appropriate probes. With the optional Easy8 wide beam probe, it may also be used to locate brachial and pedal arteries.
The doppler includes everything necessary for immediate use: stereo headphones, Aquasonic gel, and a soft carrying case designed to hold the doppler, probe, all accessories, and a sphygmomanometer and cuffs (sold separately). It also includes one of seven high sensitivity probes to address every need (additional probes sold separately):
- 2MHz obstetric probe for fetal heart rate
- 3MHz obstetric probe for early gestational fetal heart rate
- 4MHz vascular probe for deep lying vessels
- 5MHz vascular probe for oedematous limbs and deep lying vessels (ideally in conjunction with Easy8 for ABPI measurements)
- 8MHz vascular probe for peripheral vessels and calcified arteries
- Easy8 8MHz vascular probe with widebeam technology for easy location of vessels and contact during inflation and deflation
- 10MHz vascular probe for smaller vessels in specialist superficial applications
Select a probe from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for easy ordering at the lowest price.
Made in the USA