BD Microtainer® Blood Collection Tubes are used for the collection, storing and transportation of capillary blood specimens. They are intednded to ensure quality blood sample collection, promoting ease of use and maximum convenince. A truly wide collection of Microtainer® Tubes presented here is sure to cove the testing needs for hematology and chemistry applications. Importantly, the Microtainer® Tube with BD Microgard™ Closure features a wider diameter with an integrated collector and improved mixing ability. Each tube has a printed lot number, fill lines and expiration date. Extenders are available to help attach patient labels for transport. The variety of Tubes are color coded and match the array of evacuated BD Vacutainer® Blood Collection Tubes.
Select Your BD Microtainer® Blood Collection Tubes
BD offers a variety of Tube options that differ by Additive and order quantity. For detailed information, please see below:
- 365965 - Lithium Heparin, 200-400 μL, Green, 200/Case
- 365963 - Silicone Coated, 250-500 μL, Red, 200/Case
- 365978-1 - Clot Activator/ SST™ Gel (Amber), 400-600 μL, Gold, 50/Box
- 365978 - Clot Activator/ SST™ Gel (Amber), 400-600 μL, Gold, 200/Case
- 365985 - Lithium Heparin/ PST™ Gel, 400-600 μL, Mint Green, 200/Case
- 365987 - Lithium Heparin/ PST™ Gel (Amber), 400-600 μL, Mint Green, 200/Case
- 365992 - NaFl/ Na2EDTA, 400-600 μL, Gray, 200/Case
To purchase Microtainer® Tubes, please go to the drop down menu above and complete your online order in a few easy steps.
Made in the USA