Summit Doppler is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with high-quality, simple, sensitive dopplers for several healthcare specialties. Their LifeDop 350 table-top doppler features a large, clear display with battery indicator, signal quality indicator, and extended 50-220 bpm heart rate. Its compact footprint, light weight (just over 2 pounds), and integrated handle make it easy to store and carry. It may be made even more portable with a wall mount or mobile stand (sold separately).
The LifeDop 350 produces excellent sound quality from high-fidelity speakers and is powered by three rechargeable batteries with extended life.
The doppler includes one of seven interchangeable, non-directional probes specially designed for long life, easy use, and clear transmission not found on typical probes. The probes feature a user-replaceable standard phone cord for low-cost replacement when cords wear out after extended use.
The probes eliminate static with custom chip technology for excellent sound. They are housed in durable plastic to protect the crystal against drops. Every high-sensitivity probe is tested and inspected for maximum quality.
Each probe is clearly labeled for easy differentiation. Probe options include:
- SD2: 2 MHz obstetrical probe; wide beam for deep penetration in late pregnancy and large patients
- SDW: 2 MHz waterproof obstetrical probe; designed for use in waterbirth
- SD3: 3 MHz general purpose obstetrical probe; wide beam decreases heartbeat location time
- SD4: 4 MHz vascular probe with broad, flat beam for blood flow location
- SD5: 5 MHz vascular probe with medium beam for deep vessel detection
- SD8: 8 MHz general purpose vascular probe with narrow beam for surface vessel location
- SDE: 5 MHz EchoHeart transvaginal obstetrical probe for internal exams
Select a probe from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page.