Summit Doppler is dedicated to providing healthcare professionals with high-quality, simple, sensitive dopplers for several healthcare specialties. Their LifeDop 150 Series dopplers are lightweight (weighing just over 11 ounces), reliable, and customizable to meet virtually every physician's individual needs and preferences. The doppler's ergonomic design fits comfortably into the user's hand for easy access to all controls; every device has been individually inspected for quality assurance.
The LifeDop 250 a high-fidelity speaker for excellent sound quality.
Customize your LifeDop 150 Doppler
The doppler itself is available in three versions:
- L150: basic model
- L150R: with rechargeable batteries and charging adapter
- L150A: with built-in audio recorder
Select a doppler from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page.
The doppler includes one of seven interchangeable, non-directional probes specially designed for long life, easy use, and clear transmission not found on typical probes. The probes feature a user-replaceable standard phone cord for low-cost replacement when cords wear out after extended use.
The probes eliminate static with custom chip technology for excellent sound. They are housed in durable plastic to protect the crystal against drops. Every high-sensitivity probe is tested and inspected for maximum quality.
Each probe is clearly labeled for easy differentiation. Probe options include:
- SD2: 2 MHz obstetrical probe; wide beam for deep penetration in late pregnancy and large patients
- SDW: 2 MHz waterproof obstetrical probe; designed for use in waterbirth
- SD3: 3 MHz general purpose obstetrical probe; wide beam decreases heartbeat location time
- SD4: 4 MHz vascular probe with broad, flat beam for blood flow location
- SD5: 5 MHz vascular probe with medium beam for deep vessel detection
- SD8: 8 MHz general purpose vascular probe with narrow beam for surface vessel location
- SDE: 5 MHz EchoHeart transvaginal obstetrical probe for internal exams
Please note that the L150 is not available with the EchoHeart transvaginal probe.
Select a probe from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page.