The AEDs operate on battery power and require the use of a lithium battery pack for proper use. It is recommended that users keep a spare battery on hand at all times as a backup and emergency replacement when necessary.
When mere seconds can mean the difference between life and death for victims of sudden cardiac arrest (SCA), having the right equipment on hand can literally be lifesaving. Cardiac Science's full line of automated external defibrillators (AEDs) include dependable, powerful devices such as the Powerheart G3 and CardioVive AEDs (sold separately).
Choose from a variety of batteries for compatibility with different devices:
- 9145-102: for CardioVive DM
- 9146-302: for Powerheart G3 Pro
- 9142-101: for Powerheart G3 9300E & 9300A older models (shipped before April 12, 2004).
- 9145-301: for Powerheart G3 Pro 9300P.
- 9144-101: rechargeable, for Powerheart G3 Pro
- 9146-101: for Powerheart 9300E, 9300A, 9390E, & 9390A newer models (shipped after April 12, 2004)
Select a battery from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for hassle-free ordering at the lowest price!
Made in the USA