The Medline Infant Manual Resuscitator has excellent features allowing for great respiratory care. Emergency infant resuscitation is one of the most intense activities that occur in healthcare. Having proper resuscitation equipment on hand is vital for when every second counts.
Some of the great features include a lightweight textured bag that allows for a non-slip grip. A bright red universal O2 tubing connector confirms that the resuscitation mask is connected to the flowmeter.
The bag and other parts are clear so that any vomitus or occlusions in the system can be seen. The masks soft premium cushion provides a perfect seal on the patients face.
The patient port swivels 360 degrees. This allows the clinician to move around the patient without putting extra stress or torque on the endotracheal tube or mask. The body of the bag swivels 360 degrees as well, decreasing clinician fatigue by allowing for multiple hand positions and increasing patient comfort.
The Medline Manual Resuscitation mask is available in many configurations. The bag can be purchased with or without expiratory filters, PEEP valves and colorimetric CO2 indicators. Select a type from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- CPRM3312F: Infant Manual Resuscitator with Bag Reservoir and Expiratory Filter, 12/cs
- CPRM3312FC: Infant Manual Resuscitatior with Bag Reservoir and CO2 Indicator, 12/cs
- CPRM3312FP: Infant Manual Resuscitator with Bag Reservoir, Expiratory Filter and PEEP Valve, 12/cs
- CPRM3312FPC: Pediatric Manual Resuscitator with Bag Reservoir CO2 Indicator, Expiratory Filter and PEEP Valve, 12/cs
- CPRM3312PC: Pediatric Manual Resuscitator with Bag Reservoir CO2 Indicator, PEEP Valve, 12/cs