The Medline MDS86000G2 Weil Knee Walker Zero Turn Radius is an innovative walking aid providing a comfortable alternative to crutches and is ideal for below the knee injuries.
The three wheel design turns for easy use at home or outside. Features a thicker padded seat for added comfort. Comes equipped with locking hand brakes and a large basket. Adjustable bench accommodates heights 4'10" to 6'4". Available in burgundy.
The three-wheel design makes use for all shapes and sizes of people much easier. Provides comfortable alternative to crutches. Features a handy "zero turn radius" lever , free cup holder, turning front wheels, soft grip handlebars, and thicker padded seat for comfort.
The uses of the Medline Weil Knee Walker are:
1) With any injury or problem to the lower extremity that would require person to be off the foot or leg to replace crutches or walker.
2) Fracture of foot, ankle or lower leg.
3) Post operative immobilization and non-weight bearing of foot, ankle or lower leg.
4) Injury to foot, ankle or lower leg requiring non-weight bearing.
5) Diabetic foot wounds.
Sporting an attractive burgundy color using Triple Coat painting process for sharper color and better durability. The Weil Knee Walker has a weight capacity of 300 lbs.
Overall dimensions of the MDS86000G2:
- Width: 22.5"
- Length: 36"
- Knee Rest dimensions: 8.5" x 20.5"
- Unit Weight 24 lbs
- Height Adjustment: 4'10 to 6'4"
Please select your color preferance from the drop do above.