The DigiDop II 330 / 330R Handheld Obstetric Doppler with Extended Depth Probe from Newman Medical is designed with breakthrough signal sensitivity and size. This model does not have a display.
Innovative: This fetal doppler uses unique extended depth XD™ probes for up to 56% more sensitivity at shallow depths of 2 - 5 cm. It also uses the innovative Digital Optimized Processing (DOP™) technology which allows fetal sounds to be amplified while suppressing background noise. The great sound is maintained with high powered miniature speakers with stainless micro-screen to keep dirt and other foreign objects from getting in. The small size and contoured shape of this doppler make it fit comfortably in your hand or pocket.
Rechargeable (optional): The Smart Recharge System™ (SRS) uses rechargeable batteries that hold the charge for years when not in use. It can be recharged more than 2,000 times.
Specifications: The doppler is powered by 3 AAA batteries. Its dimensions are 4.9" L x 2.3" W x 1.5" H and it weighs 9.2 oz.
The DigiDop 2 330 Handheld Obstetric Doppler comes as either rechargeable or non-rechargeable, with a choice of probe type, and with a choice of probe power. Select your preferences in the list of options above.
- DD-330-D2: Non-Rechargeable, 2 MHz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330-D2W: Non-Rechargeable, 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330-D3: Non-Rechargeable, 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330-D3W: Non-Rechargeable, 3MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330R-D2: Rechargeable, 2MHz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330R-D2W: Rechargeable, 2MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330R-D3: Rechargeable, 3 MHz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-330R-D3W: Rechargeable, 3MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
Made in the USA