The DigiDop 700 Handheld Vascular Doppler from Newman Medical features innovative technology and is lightweight and durable. This model has a digital display.
Innovative and Durable: This doppler has Digital Optimized Processing (DOP™) technology, which is a unique feature exclusive to the DigiDop. It allows fetal sounds to be amplified while suppressing background noises. It is up to 6 times more sensitive in detecting signals than other dopplers. The doppler's polycarbonate and stainless steel casing and overall durability allow it to work efficiently throughout years of every day office use. It is used with interchangeable probes with unbreakable magnetic probe holders, and it uses user-replaceable cords for lower costs.
Specifications: The vascular doppler is powered by 3 AA batteries for an extended battery life, approximately 15 hours. It weighs 12 oz. and measures 6" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" H.
The DigiDop 770 / 701 Handheld Vascular Doppler comes as either rechargeable or non-rechargeable, and with a choice of probe type. Select your preferences in the list of options above.
- DD-700-D5: Non-Rechargeable, 5Mhz Vascular Probe
- DD-700-D8: Non-Rechargeable, 8Mhz Vascular Probe
- DD-700-DPPG: Non-Rechargeable, Photoplethysmograph Sensor Vascular Probe
- DD-701-D5: Rechargeable, 5MHz Vascular Probe
- DD-701-D8: Rechargeable, 8MHz Vascular Probe
- DD-701-DPPG: Rechargeable, Photoplethysmograph Sensor Vascular Probe
Made in the USA