The DigiDop 700 Handheld Obstetric Doppler from Newman Medical features innovative technology and is lightweight and durable. This model has a digital display.
Innovative and Durable: This fetal doppler has Digital Optimized Processing (DOP™) technology, which is a unique feature exclusive to the DigiDop. It allows fetal sounds to be amplified while suppressing background noises. It is up to 6 times more sensitive in detecting signals than other dopplers. The doppler's polycarbonate and stainless steel casing and overall durability allow it to work efficiently throughout years of every day office use. It is used with interchangeable probes with unbreakable magnetic probe holders, and it uses user-replaceable cords for lower costs.
Specifications: The fetal doppler is powered by 3 AA batteries for an extended battery life, approximately 15 hours. It weighs 12 oz. and measures 6" L x 2.5" W x 1.25" H. It can be used with the following probes: 2MHz obstetrical probe, 2MHz water-proof obstetrical probe, 3MHz obstetrical probe, 3MHz water-proof obstetrical probe, 5MHz vascular probe, and 8 MHz vascular probe.
The DigiDop 700 / 701 Handheld Obstetric Doppler comes as either rechargeable or non-rechargeable, with a choice of probe type, and with a choice of probe power. Select your preferences in the list of options above.
- DD-700-D2: Non-Rechargeable, 2Mhz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-700-D2W: Non-Rechargeable, 2Mhz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-700-D3: Non-Rechargeable, 3MHz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-700-D3W: Non-Rechargeable, 3MHz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-701-D2: Rechargeable, 2Mhz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-701-D2W: Rechargeable, 2Mhz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
- DD-701-D3: Rechargeable, 3Mhz Obstetrical Probe
- DD-701-D3W: Rechargeable, 3Mhz Waterproof Obstetrical Probe
Made in the USA