The DigiDop 300 Handheld Vascular Doppler from Newman Medical features innovative technology and is lightweight and durable. This model does not have a digital display.
Innovative and Durable: This doppler has Digital Optimized Processing (DOP™) technology, which is a unique feature exclusive to the DigiDop. It allows sounds to be amplified while suppressing background noise. The doppler's polycarbonate and stainless steel case and overall durability allows it to work efficiently throughout years of every day office use. It is up to 6 times more sensitive in detecting signals than other dopplers. It is used with interchangeable probes with unbreakable magnetic probe holders, and it uses user-replaceable cords for less cost.
Specifications: The vascular doppler is powered by 3 AA batteries for an extended battery life. It weighs 2 lbs. and measures 12" L x 10" W x 4" H. It can be used with the following probes: 2MHz obstetrical probe, 2MHz water-proof obstetrical probe, 3MHz obstetrical probe, 3MHz water-proof obstetrical probe, 5MHz vascular probe, 8 MHz vascular probe and a 5MHz & 8MHz vascular probe combo.
The DigiDop 300 / 301 Handheld Vascular Doppler comes as either rechargeable or non-rechargeable, and with a choice of probe type. Select your preferences in the list of options above.
- DD-300-D5: Non-Rechargeable, 5MHz Vascular Probe
- DD-300-D8: Non-Rechargeable, DD-300-D8
- DD-300-VASC: Non-Rechargeable, 5MHz and 8MHz Vascular Probe (Vascular Combo)
- DD-300-DPPG: Non-Rechargeable, PPG (Photoplethysmograph) Vascular Sensor Probe
- DD-301-D5: Rechargeable, 5MHz Vascular Probe
- DD-301-D8: Rechargeable, 8MHz Vascular Probe
- DD-301-DPPG: Rechargeable, PPG Vascular Sensor Probe
Made in the USA