Covidien/Kendall provides a full line of electrodes for all applications. Their diagnostic tab electrodes are highly popular for resting ECGs due to their ease of use, high quality, and comfort. Each type features conductive adhesive hydrogel for superior adhesion and reliable tracings and durable latex-free, DEHP-free, mercury-free construction.
The tab electrodes are available in a variety of shapes, sizes, and quantities to suit every user's needs and budget:
- Kendall™ CA210: 4,000 electrodes; foam substrate for long-term and serial ECGs
- Kendall™ CA310: 4,000 electrodes; rounded corners
- Kendall™ CA510: 4,000 electrodes; larger adhesive surface area
- Kendall™ CA610: 4,000 electrodes; distinctive shape with broader tab for tab-clip contact
- MEDI-TRACE™ MT710: 4,000 electrodes; similar in design to Q-TRACE™
- NUTAB™: 4,000 electrodes; clear substrate with rounded corners; 1" x 7/8"
- LMP3; 5,000 electrodes; with tin conductor system; 1" x 1-1/8"
Select an electrode type and quantity from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for hassle-free ordering at the lowest price.
Made in the USA