The CareCenter MD™ Stress-Resting ECG workstation by Cardiac Science is designed to streamline and organize all cardiac testing and patient data, improving efficiency and workflow in any healthcare setting. With its advanced networking capabilities, myriad innovative features, and modular design, the workstation is the perfect choice for any growing or established facility. The software and module are compatible with a wide range of PCs for simple implementation - see system requirements below.
The system utilizes an acquisition module and sophisticated, powerful CareCenter MD OfficeNet software to acquire, analyze, print, and export patient and test data. It performs standard stress and 12-lead resting ECGs and features full disclosure reports, which capture every beat for dependable tracings. Users may choose to re-analyze the results post-test with modified test factors for a more accurate reading and diagnosis.
The straightforward, easy-to-use software features one-button navigation; said button changes throughout the test to help guide users through every portion of the test, while designated test procedure buttons and task buttons allow for one-click selection, change, addition, or deletion of tests. Prior to testing, a real-time ECG waveform, color-coded electrode placement diagram, and noise level graph help identify potential problems to minimize the need for retesting.
During the test, the screen displays the live waveform, a "mini-strip" that stores all arrhythmias and keeps the most recent visible, and an average beat ST analysis, which superimposes selectable lead views of averaged ST changes over the resting baseline and may be reanalyzed after selecting customizable parameters. Users may scroll through an enhanced trend graph to view the entire test with dynamic synchronization of averaged beat ST analysis.
After the test, the cardiologist may create a customized library of diagnostic statements and test report formats for faster, clearer input and analysis. The system also captures individual leads and automatically highlights the worst case during the test. The user may also choose to review full-disclosure results on any lead from the beginning of the test, select a different view of any waveform, and create and save new lead views. Each individual user may save and modify screen views and reports to fit his or her individual needs and preferences.
Advanced networking capabilities allow patient and test data the be accessed by any computer in the network, eliminating the hassle of paper files. The system is EHR-compatible for further connectivity, but the data may be shared within network even without an EHR.
The system is fully modular, allowing for the addition of stress or other modules as they become available and as the need arises. Every test type operates on the same software, which makes charting, analysis, and progress reporting incredibly simple.
Back to top
Customize your CareCenter MD™ Resting ECG Workstation
Choose from a wireless, Bluetooth-enabled acquisition module or a wired USB acquisition module. You also have the option to choose an HL7 device, which enables EMR connectivity. Select your preference from the drop-down menu in the upper right corner of this page, then click "add to cart" for hassle-free ordering at the lowest price!
Minimum system requirements
- CPU: Intel compatible processor 2 GHz
- Operating system: Windows XP Pro SP2, Vista Pro, Windows 7 Pro, Server 2003, Server 2008
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB for server) RAM
- Hard drive: > 10 GB of available space (100 GB for server to accommodate database)
- CD or DVD drive
- USB ports: 6 x USB 2.0 (USB acquisition device or BT adapter, treadmill, QRS Sync, license dongle(s), keyboard, mouse). An optional USB 2.0 hub can be used for the keyboard, mouse, and license dongles.
- RS-232 serial port: for ergometer, treadmill, or ABP unit
- LPT (parallel) port: for USB blood pressure sync
- Display resolution: 1024 x 768 or better
- Network interface card 10Mb/s min, 1000Mb/s recommended
- Bluetooth adapter: Windows Bluetooth emulator from Microsoft (recommended) or Widcomm Bluetooth Stack 4.x - 5.5, Bluetooth adapter from Cardiac Science (not compatible with MS Server 2003 or 2008 OS)
Back to top
Made in the USA