The CURITY™ Non-Adhering Dressing is made from absorbent fine mesh gauze, which allows for drainage of exudates away from the wound. An oil emulsion blend is impregnated into an open mesh knitted fabric.
The unique oil emulsion blend provides a non-adhering dressing to the wound site and reduces pain and trauma while removing or changing the dressing.
The dressing is made from durable material that wont shred or unravel when cut to size. The dressing is ideal for skin grafts or reconstructive surgery, incisions, staple/suture lines, lacerations, skin tears, burns and minimally to heavy exuding wounds.
Purchase online by selecting a size from the drop down above and pressing add to cart!
- 6111: Non-Adhering Dressing, ½" x 4", 12 Dressings per case
- 6112: Non-Adhering Dressing, 3" x 3", 600 Dressings per case
- 6113: Non-Adhering Dressing, 3" X 8", 144 Dressings per case
- 6114: Non-Adhering Dressing, 3" x 16", 216 Dressings per case
- 6115: Non-Adhering Dressing, 3" x 8", 216 Dressings per case
- 6116: Non-Adhering Dressing, 5" x 9", 72 Dressings per case
Made in the USA