The Medline Adult Manual Resuscitator has excellent features allowing for great respiratory care. Emergency resuscitation is one of the most intense activities that occur in healthcare. Having proper resuscitation equipment on hand is vital for when every second counts.
Some of the great features include a lightweight textured bag that allows for a non-slip grip. A bright red universal O2 tubing connector confirms that the resuscitation mask is connected to the flowmeter.
The tube and other parts are clear so that any vomitus or occlusions in the system can be seen. The masks soft premium cushion provides a perfect seal on the patients face.
The patient port swivels 360 degrees. This allows the clinician to move around the patient without putting extra stress or torque on the endotracheal tube or mask. The body of the bag swivels 360 degrees as well, decreasing clinician fatigue by allowing for multiple hand positions and increasing patient comfort.
The Medline Manual Resuscitation mask is available in many configurations. The bag can be purchased with or without expiratory filters, PEEP valves and colorimetric CO2 indicators. Select a type from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- CPRM1126: Adult Manual Resuscitator with Tube Reservoir, 6/cs
- CPRM1126C: Adult Manual Resuscitator with Tube Reservoir and CO2 Indicator, 6/cs
- CPRM1126F: Adult Manual Resuscitator with Tube Reservoir and Expiratory Filter, 6/cs
- CPRM1126FC: Adult Manual Resuscitator, Tube Reservoir with CO2 Indicator and Expiratory Filter, 6/cs
- CPRM1126FPC: Adult Manual Resuscitator, Tube Reservoir with CO2 Indicator, Expiratory Filter and PEEP Valve, 6/cs
- CPRM1126PC: Adult Manual Resuscitator, Tube Reservoir with CO2 Indicator, PEEP Valve, 6/cs
- CPRM1126P: Adult Manual Resuscitator with Tube Reservoir and PEEP Valve, 6/cs