Arkray ASSURE® Lance Lockout Safety Lancets feature an ergonomic design that makes obtaining capillary blood samples easy and safe. The needle is hidden before use, retracts automatically and locks out for extra safety. This system is designed to meet OSHA needlestick safety requirements.
The lancet is ready to use without any loading, which prevents needlestick injuries, and cross contamination. It is a great solution for residents and professionals. The needle is tri-bevel making it less painful for the patient. The lancet is available in three gauge sizes and two pack size options.
Customize your Arkray ASSURE® Lance Lockout Safety Lancets
- 980225: Assure Lance Low Flow, 25G x 2mm, Dark Blue, 200 per box
- 980228: Assure Lance Micro Flow, 28G x 1mm, Light Blue, 200 per box
- 980128: Assure Lance Micro Flow, 28G x 1mm, Light Blue, 100 per box
- 980125: Assure Lance Low Flow, 25G x 2mm, Dark Blue, 100 per box
- 980121: Assure Lance Normal Flow, 21G x 1.8mm, Dark Green, 100 per box
Please select from the drop down menu above
Made in the USA