ALGICELL™ Ag Silver Wound Dressing is a cost effective dressing designed to have a seven-day effect of antimicrobial silver. The ionic transfer of 1.4% silver creates a bactericidal action that kills 99.9% of bacteria and prevents them from entering the wound.
Designed for wounds with large amounts of exudate, the dressing is highly absorbent. It is made from a blend of mannuronic (high gelling) and guluronic (high wet-strength) alginic acids. The dressing gels well and stays intact even after it gels allowing for easy clean dressing removal.
The absorption nature prevents skin maceration and many dressing changes. During changes, the dressing does not leave any silver-coated nylon thread remains in the wound.
ALGICELL™ Ag Silver Wound Dressing is intended for use with diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, leg ulcers, donor sites, traumatic and surgical wounds.
Purchase right here online, select a size from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- 88522: Dressing Wound, 2" x 2", 10 Dressings per box
- 88582: Dressing Wound, 8" x 12", 20 Dressings per case
- 88548: Dressing Wound, 4" x 8", 20 Dressings per case
- 88545: Dressing Wound, 4" x 5", 50 Dressings per case
- 88544: Dressing Wound, 4¼" x 4¼", 10 Dressings per box
- 88512: Dressing Wound, Rope (¾" x 12"), 20 Dressings per case
Made in the USA