Blood pressure monitoring can be a stressful procedure for many, at times resulting in a phenomenon known as "white coat hypertension." Welch Allyn's CardioPerfect™ Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitor provides a solution to this condition by monitoring patients for 24 hours as they go along with their normal daily routines, in the comfort of their own homes and familiar places, without the pressure often experience in a doctor's office. The monitor is compatible with CardioPerfect™ Workstation software (sold separately) for data analysis, downloading, and printing, and connects to any PC (see requirements below) with a PC interface cable.
Minimum computer requirements (recommended)
- Tower or Desktop PC Configuration
- Processor: P4 or higher
- Ports: 3 USB and 2 Serial
- Memory: 1 GB or higher
- Monitor: 1280 x 1024 true color, 17” or higher
- Hard disk: At least 40 GB with 10 GB available
- Operating system: Windows® 2000 Service Pack 4 or XP SP2
- I/O: CD-RW
- Peripherals: Keyboard, mouse and printer
- Internet connection required for Telemedicine option or to allow Welch Allyn to provide on-line technical support.
- PC Running only CPWS and EMR application during tests
- Note: All CardioPerfect installations include a free MSDE SQL license. This version of SQL allows up to 2 GB of data to be stored (this will accommodate approximately 10,000 ABPM tests, depending on the file size). Licenses can be purchased from Microsoft for versions of MS SQL that allow for unlimited storage.
Made in the USA