The Dukal Combine Pad has a soft non-woven outer facing, and cellulose core. It is designed to be used with large wounds. The dressing features fast wicking and high absorbency. It has a moisture resistant barrier that prevents fluid strike through.
The cellulose core works by quickly absorbing the fluid and dispersing it. The edges of the dressing are sealed to prevent leakage and linting. The dressing is soft on the skin it protects and pads the wound with outstanding performance.
Available in a variety of sizes, non-sterile.
Purchase right here online, simply select a size from the drop box above and press add to cart!
- 5940: 5" x 9", 400 Pads Total per case, 25/bg, 16 bg/cs
- 5942: 8” x 7.5”, 400 Pads Total per case, 25/bg, 16 bg/cs
- 5943: 8” x 10”, 400 Pads Total per case, 25/bg, 16 bg/cs
- 5944: 10” x 12”, 250 Pads Total per case, 25/bg, 10 bg/cs
- 5945: 12” x 16”, 400 Pads Total per case, 25/bg, 6 bg/cs
Made in the USA